World’s Finest Motorcycle Hearse
Tombstone builds the Best Motorcycle Hearse in the World
Setting the standards for styling, safety and technical innovation.
Tombstone Hearse & Trike is an SAE* Certified Global Vehicle Manufacturer
Tombstone hand built trikes and coaches are the standard by which all others are judged.
Tombstone Trike Specifications and Features
- Base is a 2013 Harley Road King engine & frame
- Champion trike conversion with a modified widen body
- Custom +6 degree raked triple tree decreases steering effort by 50%
- Baker F6R 6 speed reversing transmission with electric reverse lock out
- Baker 30 tooth transmission drive pulley VS. stock 34 tooth to lower final gearing
- Samson FL224 true dual header pipes
- Auxiliary electric cooling fan
- Front wheel and tire are a 17” chrome spoke wheel with Dunlop 408F 130/80 B17 tire
- Rear tires are Goodyear 245/35 x 20” mounted on custom chrome wheels on rear
- Chrome rotor covers
- Digital control for the electric coach brakes
- Custom made front fender to accent the fender lines of the main body.
- Wig-Wag lights mounted either side of the headlamp with extended trim rings
- Headlamp visor installed to accent the main assembly nacelle
- Turn signal indicator lamps that match the coach lamps
- Tombstone style LED tail lights that match the coach
- Mustang Solo seat saddle
- Many chrome and accent bolt covers
- Engine Displacement – 103 CI / 1690 CC – stock Harley-Davidson
- Front axle rating – 638 lbs / 290 kg
- Rear axle rating – 2200 lbs / 1202 kg
- Braking hydraulic– front wheel has twin 11.5 inch disc /rear 13inch disc on each wheel
- Tire sizes – (front 130/80B17 MC65) / (rear 245/35R20)
- Vehicle weight – 937 lbs / with gross vehicle weight rating of 1950lbs
- Length – 105 inches (hitch sits 24 inches forward from rear of Trike)
- Width – 62 inches
Tombstone Coach Specifications
Tombstone craftsmen are continually innovating and improving in pursuit of excellence.
- 2” x 3” steel box tube main frame with 2” x 2” steel box tube cross members
- Goose neck style hitch hook up
- Dexter axle with electric brakes with Monroe gas shocks
- Coach tires are Goodyear 245/35 x 20” mounted on custom chrome wheels
- Decking consists of cabinet grade plywood covered with wood laminated floor decking
- The under decking is a sheet of Fiberglass for the protection of the interior from the elements.
- Hand laid fiberglass coach body and fenders
- Sheet fiberglass roof panel with “Elk Hide Leatherette” vinyl roof and nose deck over ½” high density Landau foam padding
- Custom made Chrome Coach Lights for turning indicators
- Tombstone style LED fender mounted tail lamps/brake lights
- Twin LED brake lights mounted under the rear doors
- Chromed rubber trim accents around windows and roof
- Curved glass windows over the hitch deck
- The side glass pieces and rear doors are of laminated automotive style “safety glass”.
- Side and door glass feature sand blasted scroll work teching
- DNR Industries Casket roller and retaining hardware with 1” round stainless steel side rails
- Carpeted side accent and interior areas
- Button tucked fabric over 1’2” foam pad ceiling panel
- Fabric side curtains that match the ceiling panel fabric
- LED interior lighting
Tombstone Hearses are show quality and sold only as a complete unit. Delivered ready to work.
Invest in the Best. Buy a Tombstone Hearse.
“The regrets of poor quality will always outweigh the glee of a cheap deal”